The Day care lady

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

"The Generous wife"..

I joined a site called "The gererous wife". I thought "Well? It can't hurt".... We get daily advice in our emails.

Here is today's advice....

Wednesday August 2, 2006
Now, don't take this personally, ladies. ;) Make a habit of regularly brushing your teeth and keep some mints or flavored candies by the bed or in your purse. A fresh, sweet kiss is a wonderful invitation. ... the fragrance of your breath [is] like apples, and your mouth like the best wine! Song of Songs 7:8b-9 NAS
Think generous! Lori <><
(in my best greys anatomy voice) Seriously?????

1 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Blogger Not HER Again said...

No WAY.

I am shocked. Flabbergasted.

I mean you're supposed to BRUSH your teeth???

Who knew?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home